These are the steps we discussed that need to happen to move the GP forward:
- Living Routes committed to getting Carbon Calculator more useable by May
- Brainstorming the idea of logo (an image of the Earth with a recycling symbol around it)—Daniel sent to Sherry, who forwarded to Abroad View's designer.
- Abroad View will continue to host the GP profiles and update the students pages. Sherry is talking with AV's website technician about timeframe for being able to host user pages.
- GP committee will continue mapping out steps for the website. Also, we need to develop a set of research questions for back-end database, which will be integrated with user pages & Forum.
- Create brochure/handbook that can be used as a proposal to send to donor; can change cover letter depending on audience. Rodney is currently reviewing Abroad View estimates with his colleagues at UNC.
- Begin to develop joint grant proposal that is interdisciplinary and collaboration from our different institutions.
- Plan a meeting for GP at NAFSA Conference in D.C.