At the completion of Certified Courses, please ask students to complete the following Program and Instructor Evaluation forms and return them within two weeks to:
May East, Program Director Gaia Education Findhorn Foundation, The Park Forres, Scotland IV36 3TZ firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Evaluation FormEdit
Gaia Education would like your assistance in evaluating this learning experience. Your responses will assist us in improving this and other programs for future students. We would like to encourage your written responses as well as your rankings. All answers will be kept confidential. Thank you.
Please rank the following areas by circling the numbers (1=very poor; 2=fair; 3=good; 4=very good; 5=excellent) and feel free to add clarifying comments when needed.
- 1 2 3 4 5 - Overall quality of this program
- 1 2 3 4 5 - Quality of instruction
- 1 2 3 4 5 - The program delivered what it advertised
- 1 2 3 4 5 - The way I learn best was satisfied in this program
- 1 2 3 4 5 - Health awareness and support
- 1 2 3 4 5 - Safety awareness and support
- 1 2 3 4 5 - Quality of pre-program support/information
- 1 2 3 4 5 - Orientation to program and host site
- 1 2 3 4 5 - Accommodations for special needs
- 1 2 3 4 5 - Meal arrangements and quality of food
- 1 2 3 4 5 - Facilities (meeting spaces, recreational areas, etc.)
- 1 2 3 4 5 - Resources (library, computer access, internet, etc.)
- 1 2 3 4 5 - Accommodations
- 1 2 3 4 5 - Balance of free time and structured time
- 1 2 3 4 5 - Interaction with host and wider communities
Please list what you think are the strengths of this program:
Please list what you think are the weaknesses of this program:
Please suggest ideas for improvement:
What practices/ideas do you think you will incorporate into your life?
Would you recommend this course to others? Why?
Is there anything else you would like to share?
Instructor Evaluation FormEdit
Please use this page (and more if needed) to comment on each primary instructor’s skills and abilities in the following areas, in terms of both his/her strengths and challenges as you experienced them:
- Co-creation and facilitation of a "learning community"
- Knowledge of course content; Ability to transfer this knowledge
- Overall presence; Mentorship and/or role modeling provided
- Openness to receiving feedback; Transparency as an educator
- Challenging you to go deeper and to question assumptions
- Respect for wisdom each student has to offer
- Overall support offered for your learning
- Maintenance of health and safety policies
- Additional thoughts, feelings, comments…
(Please do not feel limited by this list nor compelled to address each item if not applicable.)