APPLICATION FOR GRANT
A limited number of grants, funded by trusts and Gaia Education itself, are available to suitable applicants. Applications for financial assistance for courses in 2009 should be made before October 31, 2008. This will enable us to assess all applicants at the same time and allocate funds in the fairest possible manner.
Please note in order to apply for grants, your course need to be certified by Gaia Education.
Please complete this application form and return it to Gaia Education c/o May East Programme Director Findhorn Foundation The Park Forres Scotland IV36 3TZ
- Please provide your full name, your address, e-mail, www, and Charitable Registration number, if applicable in your country.
- Please describe purpose for which you request a grant.
- Please give a breakdown of the budget, including income and expenditure.
- What amount would you like Gaia Education Board to consider?
- Are there any other sources of funding for this course?
- Would you still run this course if you do not receive a Start-up Grant from Gaia Education?
- Please supply any other comments or information that you would like to be brought to the Board’s attention.