Workbee: 10:30 a.m; Meeting: 3:00 p.m; Potluck: 5:30 p.m.42312 Yarrow Central Road, Yarrow
1. Check-in/inspiration @3:00 (10 min)
2. Approval of Agenda (05 min)
3. Questions and answers (05 min)
4. Minutes of last meeting (10 min)
5. Proposal re minutes (20 min)
- Gerry has circulated a proposal regarding recording and processing of minutes. For discussion and approval.
6. Increasing Investment (20 min)
- At the last General Meeting members decided to put out a call for investment. A proposed approach will be presented and financial implications discussed.
7. Membership Agreement (20 min)
- A draft membership agreement was circulated to members. For discussion of the draft and decision on a process for adopting a membership agreement for YES. See Sample Membership Agreement
8. Barn retrofit (20 min)
- Kim has circulated a draft proposal on retrofitting the main barn for discussion. The proposal is to restore the barn using green building methods, to create space for commercial activity and community facilities.
9. Property management policy (20 min)
- The Land Stewards have developed a Property Management Policy based on the Property Management proposal that was approved in January 2004. For discussion and approval.
10. Announcements/updates/future proposals (10 min)
- Cost savings for commercial/residential building
- New property manager
- Natural Building workshop
- Workshop on Consensus
- Land Use Planning workshop
- Ecovillage Wiki
11. Check-out @ 5:25 p.m. (05 min)
Only members will have received the documents mentioned above, however, the summaries are provided so that everyone may know what will be discussed. The meeting is open to all.
The workbee will begin at 10:30 a.m. Non-members are welcome to participate. Please bring work clothes (warm ones), a lunch or something to share for lunch and a dish for the potluck. Non-members can come at any time and stay for as long as they wish.
Looking forward to a great meeting,
If you need directions, or a ride, let me know. Michaelh 23:52, 7 Feb 2005 (PST)